Decide on your challenge - the activity you want to do, distance you want to complete and the timescale you want to do it over. Do it by yourself, as a household, together socially distanced or as a virtual team. And make it as challenging or fun as you want!
Connect your Strava or Fitbit and it will automatically pull through to keep you on track with your challenge or after you've completed it, add your total miles in manually.
Young people recovering from cancer are going to need the Trust more than ever after COVID-19. Help us get Round Britain so we can be here for them.
Isolation, loneliness, anxiety, anger and fear are all challenges young people and their families experience during and after cancer treatment. COVID-19 is intensifying every one of these to unimaginable levels.
Unprecedented levels of mental health issues are anticipated amongst young people and their families in the aftermath of the pandemic. Whatever challenge you choose–to cycle, run, walk, or swim–you will help young people in recovery rebuild their confidence so they feel empowered to positively embrace their future after cancer.
- Tanya, Dominic & Stanley just donated £21
- Joe Young & Isla Tyrell just donated £25
- Kaeti just donated £15.75
- Gwenan Price just donated £10.50
- Janet Hardy just donated £10.50
- Gem just donated £10.50
- Nisha just donated £52.50
- Mary Davidson just donated £21
- Adekemi just donated £26.25
- Suzanne Rouse just donated £20
- Megan Cant just donated £20
- brian hartley just donated £21
- Louise and Mark Adamson just donated £26.25
- Pip just donated £52.50
- Alison, Chris, Lauren & Rory just donated £21
- Liz West just donated £21
- Birinder Brown just donated £10.50
- Neil Rice just donated £21
- Joanna S just donated £26.25
- Anonymous just donated £15.75
Is there an entry fee?
Nope! None! Zero pounds! Just set a fundraising target as you build your page.
Is there a minimum fundraising pledge?
Nope! Just raise what you can. Be ambitious with your event and fundraising target and see how you get on!
What your money will do
Check out this video. It will tell you everything you need. Share it with your supporters too so they can see exactly how they will be supporting young people to rebuild their lives after cancer by getting behind your challenge.